Big Data Analytics is the hottest industry of 21st century. Get an entry into the Analytics Industry.
- Data scientist is the next job of the year 2016.
- India will fall short of 2 lakhs analytics professionals in the next three years.
- Data scientists earn more than CAs and Engineers
- Learn Big Data Analytics tools like R, SQL & Hadoop for a big leap in career
Do you visualize data lakes more than the real water lakes? Become a Data Engineer.
- Create, Enable and Support data ecosystem
- Design and build high processing data pipelines and scalable implementations
- Handling problems linked with database integration and unstructured data sets
- Provide clean usable data to decision support system
Unlock the hidden value in data.... Be a part of Big Data revolution
- India is the preferred outsourcing destination followed by China, Poland and Philippines in Big Data talent availability
- 80% of companies are in early stages of Big Data initiatives, implying tremendous scope in the field
- 75% of the Indian companies are confident of generating new revenue streams using Big Data Analytics
- 91% of the Indian Corporate believe in Big Data Analytics, leading to better decision making
The demand for Big Data Analytics specialist is 6 to 8 times more than the demand for IT professional in India.
- India is currently among top 10 Big Data Analytics market in the world
- Indian Analytics market could double from $1 billion to $2.3 trillion by 2017-18
- India will have 32% market share of Big Data Analytics industry by 2025.
- NASSCOM is aiming to make India one of the top 3 global destinations for Big Data Analytics in the next three years